Tyler has been a huge help in finishing the nursery this week since bedrest has severely limited my ability to get any nesting done! Fortunately we’d finished all the big projects, it was just a matter of putting things away and tidying things up. I am still waiting on the changing pad cover I ordered on Etsy, but otherwise we are FINISHED!
Source list at the bottom!
- paint colors: walls are BM smoke, closet is BM supple pink
- crib: Franklin & Ben Liberty 3 in 1
- glider: Best Chairs Quinn in gravel, from USA Baby
- bookshelf: Madison bookshelf from Pottery Barn Kids
- side table: World Market
- dresser/changer: my childhood dresser, refinished with SW Pro Classic paint (followed this tutorial but skipped the floetrol). Knobs from Hobby Lobby
- crib skirt and curtain fabric: Dena Designs Kumari Garden Floral Circles in Pink. Available from several etsy sellers, I used both PLJdesign and MyHeartandSew.
- pouf and nod chair: Land of Nod
- closet shelves: closetmaid from Home Depot
- closet storage boxes: Itso storage from Target
- ceiling fixture: Shades of Light
- cordless blinds: JCP home store
- floating shelves: West Elm paxton shelves
- lamp: Target!
- bird mobile: etsy seller littlenestbox
- pennant banner: made by my best friend using fabrics I got at Sarah’s Fabrics in Lawrence
- whale- etsy seller sea urchin studios
- elephants- purchased on zulily
- oh how i love thee- etsy seller the big harumph, sold at Made on Mass in Lawrence, KS
- all white frames from Joanns